Leadership And Management (Learning) RTO PROVIDER CODE: 91151 CRICOS CODE: 02668F
Course : BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Unit Title : BSBHRM613 Cont to the dev of learning and development strategies
Assessment item : 1 / Knowledge questions
Due date : Week 3 (Extension requires prior approval from your assessor)
Trainer/Assessor : TBA
Context and Purpose of the assessment:
This assessment will assess your skills and knowledge in the ‘BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies’ unit of competence. The following table maps the assessment activity against elements of performance criteria:
1.1 Evaluate methods of learning and development against organisational requirements
1.2 Analyse impact of organisational learning and development on organisation, and consult relevant stakeholders
1.3 Examine and review options for deploying quality policies and processes in organisational learning
1.4 Analyse and plan requirements for an organisational learning strategy to support organisational strategic and policy requirements
1.5 Analyse and plan technological and systems requirements for an organisational learning strategy
1.6 Analyse and align organisational learning strategy with human resources and learning requirements and plans
1.7 Develop procedures to liaise with educators, learners and others and monitor learning and development strategies and learning and development resources
· The student must have access to a Computer, Printer and Microsoft Office Suite Applications and other relevant workplace documents for doing the assessment for this unit. The student may also require access to case studies, real case scenarios and other relevant workplace documentations.
· If you are not sure about any aspect of this assessment, please ask for clarification from your assessor. If the assessment is not satisfactory, the trainer will allow one more attempt to the assessment item.
Attempt all questions
1. How important is it to align workplace learning and training with the organizational strategy? Explain.
2. How could you evaluate methods of learning and development in your organization?
3. What is organizational learning? How could you analyse the impact of learning and development on organization?
4. Suppose you are asked to examine and develop quality policies within an organizational learning framework. What would be your line of actions?
5. How could you plan an effective learning strategy to support an organization’s overall strategy and policy requirements?
6. Research and identify appropriate technological and system requirements for an organizational learning strategy.
7. How could you analyze and align organizational learning strategy with HR (human resources) requirements?
8. Describe the procedures you would develop to liaise with educators, learners and others to monitor learning and development strategies and relevant resources.
1 of 2 2021 v1.0 BSBHRM613 Assessment 1