Public Health no plagiarism – 500 words 2-3 pages – due 11/25/2021 2:00 pm florida time. Important Current & Future Issues in Public Health:
PART 1: A SUMMARY OF THE WORK
· watch one (1) TedTalk https://www.ted.com/topics/health
video of your choosing write at least a 500-word response summarizing and commenting on the important issue in public health discussed throughout the episode.
· Identify the source, title, and date of the video, including the speakers.
· Identify the main problem or issue that the podcast episode or video is addressing.
· Summarize the three (3) main ideas and key supporting points of the episode or video.
· Use direct quotations from the work to illustrate important ideas.
· Keep the summary objective and factual. Do not include your personal reaction to the work in the first part of the paper; your subjective impression will form the basis of the second part of your paper.
PART 2: YOUR REACTION TO THE WORK
Focus on the following questions:
· Why is the problem or topic discussed important or interesting?
· How is the video related to your life, experiences, feelings, and ideas? What emotions did the episode arouse in you?
· How does the video relate to the ideas and concerns discussed in this course? What points made in the textbook, class discussions, or lectures are discussed throughout the episode?
· How did the video increase your understanding of a particular issue or change your perspective in any way?
· You should also indicate whether or not you would recommend the video to others and why.