refer to the attachment bellow
1. What is enterprise architecture, and what is its most important characteristic? How does one achieve quality in enterprise architecture?
2. What are the internal drivers that influences enterprise architecture? Provide a description of each one and discuss how they relate to one another.
3. What are the different types of UML diagrams? Provide four examples, outlining what they are and when or why you would utilize them.
4. Provide three examples of conversation techniques and describe the best context in which to utilize each one
5. How would you perform a portfolio analysis for an airline company wishing to branch into other countries?
6. In knowledge management, what is the difference between explicit and tacit knowledge? How does this apply to the systems we build, and how do we define the dimensions of expressing this knowledge?
7. What are the primary activities involved in modeling a system? What should be captured?
8. What are the external drivers that influence enterprise architecture? Provide a description of each one and discuss how they relate to one another.
9. Provide examples of three different viewpoints and explain how they help the stakeholders they are directed at
10. Compare and contrast two infrastructure patterns. Identify the goals and processes involved in each one.
11. How does ArchiMate combine with other modeling standards and languages? Provide examples of how to integrate ArchiMate with three different approaches.
12. Compare and contrast the ArchiMate modeling language with BPMN. What are the three dimensions of modeling in ArchiMate?
13. When communicating architecture through an artifact, what distinctions should be made in its design? What is the importance of its historical perspective?
14. What is the role of patterns in enterprise architecture? What questions should you ask before utilizing a pattern?
15. What Gestalt principles are involved in visual modelling? Provide a best practices overview of how to apply Gestalt principles to useful models.